URBAN ROOTS SACRAMENTO VIDEO PRODUCTION
Urban Roots is an independent craft brewery and smokehouse located in Sacramento, CA. Urban Roots opened their doors in 2018 and set out to create a space that embodies the things which inspire them most: extraordinary people, beer and food.
Featured Video | Smokehouse + Beer = 🙂
At A Glance Results:
* Gained over 4,000 views in the first 24 hours on Instagram 4x the Average
* On Facebook, Urban Roots reached over 7k people with nearly 2k in engagements.
* Urban Roots saw 3X the number of comments per usual on the posts and 4x the number of shares.
Urban Roots Video Production
- Urban Roots was in need of a strategy and production that could be used to attract more customers their authentic smokehouse, in addition to their beer.
- Urban Roots was in need of a production to promote the new “Happier Meal.” The menu options, the price, in 30 seconds, needed to be memorable and spark action.
- Urban Roots was in need of a production that showcased a few of their most popular beers to build even more awareness and purchases.
Pour helped Urban Roots focus their brand and video strategy. High quality commercial video productions were created for each challenge along with several social media videos and stills to last over the course of the entirety of each of the campaigns.
What We Did
Developing the Strategy
Pour’s team sat down with Director of Marketing, Troy C., to craft the video’s strategy for the upcoming Urban Roots Commercial Video Production. Over a facilitated discovery session, the team surfaced the challenges Urban Roots faced along with what their key marketing goals were for the upcoming campaign. In the process, they prioritized the needs and goals of the business and its customers and discovered who those customers were.
Understanding Your Customer
Urban Roots is a unique craft brewery and smokehouse in Sacramento, with a diverse community. To understand the needs of the community, we created unique user profiles to represent the range of customers in the area to target. This gave the teams a clear picture of their demographics, needs and wants.
Defining the Customer
It was important to understand the Urban Roots brand and their ideal customer to define the positioning statement for the stories being told on video. This set the tone for everything created in the production.
Pour helped Urban Roots to create videos that would reflect the energy and excitement associated with the brand. For Urban Roots, this meant creating videos that were simply described as, “dope.”
Our approach needed to be comprehensive and aligned with everything Urban Roots has built up and to this point, impacting customer touchpoints from social media platforms, all the way to the website.